No pun intended. Really.
It was a good Christmas this year. I got things I needed, which is a good thing. The kids made out like bandits. Again, that’s a good thing.
So here’s my wrap-up:
- One red sweater (thanks, Julie and kids).
- One electric razor. My old one died. (Thanks, Julie.)
- One brown sweater (thanks, grandma Rose).
- One gift card (thanks, mom and dad).
- A whole bunch of movies for the family (thanks again, mom and dad).
In addition to these gifts, Julie and I have bought a few “big gifts” in the last month or two. Namely, a new car and a new computer. I’m perfectly happy calling these gifts, since they are things that we agreed to have together for our family.
All in all, it was a very good year.